Thursday, April 30, 2015

Allergies

I have never had allergies before, I constantly heard about how awful it is to have allergies but since I never dealt with it I never worried. Well this year I moved to Avondale, and it is there where I realized how bad allergies can get and how they affect ones daily lifestyle. My awareness of allergy side affects was very minimal. For the first two days I was positive that I was getting sick. I had even given myself my own diagnose. Even when I was told at first I had allergies I was not willing to accept because I was being stubborn. Well, I let my allergies get worse, because I was determined it was a cold the whole entire time.

It was until they got really bad that I realized I did have allergies.It took awhile to get my allergies under control but I did. And now I can understand my friends when they complain about seasonal changes. I also learned in which areas my allergies get worse, thus I avoid as much as possible. After this experience, I came to the conclusion that I am no doctor and next time around I will not be doing my own diagnoses.

1 comment:

  1. Diana,

    I've always had allergies and I know how awful the feeling is. I wish there wasn't any season changes that way I wouldn't have to deal with them, but we obviously have to face whatever comes our way. Hope you never get allergies anymore. Lol

    ReplyDelete