Thursday, April 30, 2015

Forever Thank You!

Thank You Law Office of Ray A. Ybarra Maldonado, PLC

From the first day of my interview, to the last day at the office I felt like I was part of the family, as was the office’s Mission. There are not sufficient words to even describe the difference you have made in each intern’s lives in the time they have spent in the office. Now that my internship is over, I completely understand how difficult it is for interns to say goodbye and why many continue to keep in touch. I feel honored to have met so many humble men and women, which provided the essential guidance in my career path. Working under the direction of Law Office of Ray A. Ybarra Maldonado, I learned the importance of treating individuals with dignity. People that come for service are more than profit, and it was clear that clients finally felt appreciated that someone was treating them more than just an asset. I highly respect the commitment and passion that has been clearly integrated into the offices principles. As each member dedicated themselves working long hours to ensure that families were kept united, never once did I hear someone complain. Truly are an aspiration to follow and as I continue on my educational goals, I will always remind myself to commit myself fully to the causes I care about because it reflects on my performance  as each one of you have demonstrated. I thank you once again for giving me an opportunity and for always being there as a mentor even when the internship has come to an end.

Sincerely,

Diana Fernandez-Arroyo

2 comments:

  1. Awwww!!! I love reading all of these last blogs. There really are so many, like this one, that are quite touching. While I believe that each of us is genuine in our feelings, the general consensus is, that we all felt the same way-extremely grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! I love reading all of these last blogs. There really are so many, like this one, that are quite touching. While I believe that each of us is genuine in our feelings, the general consensus is, that we all felt the same way-extremely grateful.

    ReplyDelete