Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hot Weather

     I was born and raised in the Northwest for 20 years. As of today, it has been 2 years living in AZ and I am still not use to this hot weather. Now I am going to began complaining about this weather, but before I do I will say that I love Arizona, just not the hot weather like most people. If I could change anything it would just be the extreme heat. If the weather was not as extreme for me, I would have most likely decided to settle in Phoenix for the next couple of years, however; after graduation I will be moving up Northwest as soon as I can to escape the summer like I usually do every year.
    In the office where I intern they keep it pretty cool, but somehow I manage to be always the first one sweating (and I am just sitting most of the time). I accept that I am the only non-native AZ in the office, but I was hoping that I would have got use to this temperature since its barely April now. Apparently I will not. I have thought about carrying my own little fan around in the office to keep me nice and fresh. Also, my car has felt the extreme hot now. Leather seats are not the best idea around this area, and its also not the best idea to forget to put the seat covers back on. I learned this the difficult way, when I sat down after a long day in the office in my car. And then I thought to myself if this is barely April, and my car seats are extremely hot, how will they be in the summer?

1 comment:

  1. I was in the same boat as you 6 years ago. I came from a place where it snowed a lot, rain, wind and I was so used to cold weather. When moved into the city, oh man was a huge adjustment. The heat was extremely exhausting and I did not enjoy it one bit. Eventually I learned to adjust to it and now when i head back north i can't stand the cold.

    ReplyDelete