Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pets

Currently because I am living away from my parents I cannot afford bringing my own puppy along. Fortunately, I live in home where they have two adorable small dogs. I have found myself hogging them with lots of love as if they were my own. Pets are a great stress reliever and they always manage to put a smile on ones face. I love being welcomed after a long day by this dogs, however; I have not enjoyed how many pairs of nylons they have torn. But they still keep being adorable and innocent as always.

However, since they are not my pets I cannot hog them 24/7 since they still have owners, so I have found myself spending more time at my friends house "petsitting" since he is  gone most of the time. I have nicknamed one of his pitbulls because I did not think the name suited the dog. I know I do not have the right to give Snow that's what I call her a new name, but she has learned to respond to both names. I am still far from being able to afford a place of my own to own a big dog, but it comforts me being able to spend few hours with Snow as she is one soft tender pitbull. I will have a difficult time one day departing from Snow as I have become attached to her, but I must constantly remind myself that she is not my pet.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Diana,
    I was lucky enough to bring one of my dogs from home to live with me this past year. He loves it since he gets so much attention from my two roommates. The only problem is they are now attached to him as well and are so sad to think about not living with him anymore. Pets are really so loving its so hard not to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana,

    That is pretty cool about your dogs. I have one as well and although there are times where I wish I didn't (because he chewed my shoes and carpet up) the overall experience is worth it. He is literally part of the family!

    ReplyDelete