Thursday, April 2, 2015

Oreo McFlurry

 Lately I have been craving a lot of ice cream. To the point I forget to budget myself and have stopped everyday after my internship to buy an Oreo McFlurry. This also might be a result of my car being really hot when I get in it. But this warm weather has been perfect for an Oreo McFlurry. Is the taste worth the cost? Highly, or else I probably would have stopped buying them to began with. Personally I do not like Oreo's by themselves, but the combination of Oreo's and and ice cream are too are sweet and satisfying for my taste buds.
  Sometimes guilt does set it in while I am sitting there eating my Mcflurry. I have considered cutting back because the cost eventually adds up on the long run. I have tried telling myself to stop but as soon as I am driving by McDonald's I can't help and resist to stop. Even with heavy traffic, I am willing to wait to get my Oreo McFlurry.  Also, I have thought about how unhealthy Oreo McFlurrys are.  But then I realize even if I knew how unhealthy they are, it wouldn't stop me from buying them. In the end the guilt is short lived. And I continue indulging myself in such a delicious treat.

3 comments:

  1. Oreo cookie shakes from jack-in-the-box are my favorite....it doesnt help that im lactose intolerant..ouch!! Ha Ha Nay way thanks for the post.

    joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oreo cookie shakes from jack-in-the-box are my favorite....it doesnt help that im lactose intolerant..ouch!! Ha Ha Nay way thanks for the post.

    joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! I think maybe you can be a food columnist if you want, I like the way you describe the food you like and make me want one immediately!

    ReplyDelete